"The number one name in the number two business"
Our office is closed from Saturday 24th July and will re-open on Monday 2nd August 2021.
Please use the contact form on this website if you would like to contact us during this time.
Well-functioning septic tanks function by collecting household wastes and breaking them down, deodorising and liquefying them, but this biological process can easily become disrupted. There are a number of reasons your septic tank may stop working, or work inefficiently, such as the overuse of disinfectants, bleaches or detergents or extreme weather conditions, and they all destroy the micro-organisms responsible for maintaining the function of your septic tank
Luckily, here at John Reeves Waste Management, we offer Biotreat365, a system designed to replenish and boost the number of these essential micro-organisms and allow natural activity to continue.
Biotreat365 is incredibly easy to use – all you need to do is drop the conveniently pre-packaged and pre-measured pouches into the bowl of your lavatory. As the plastic pouches quickly and easily dissolve, you can relax safe in the knowledge that you don’t have to deal with the powder inside for a no fuss, no bother, no effort application.
As well as protecting your septic tank and maintaining its smooth operation, there are a number of benefits to choosing Biotreat 365 to restore natural biological processes and boosting its existing biological activity, including:
Extend the life of your drain area – Saving you considerable amounts of money and hassle in the future
Control the methane production of your septic tank – Methane is one of the main contributors to global warming, so Biotreat365 offers a more environmentally-friendly way of managing your household wastes.
- Improves drain field percolation – By improving your drain field percolation, you can be sure that the resulting water from your septic tank can be disposed of and reabsorbed by the earth safely.
- Helps keep your sewer lines open – Avoid blocked sewers and the problems they present.
- Neutralise detergent bleach – Maintain and improve the health of your septic tank’s microorganisms by providing the best environment for them.
- Biotreat365 doesn’t attack plastic or metal plumbing – You can rest assured that Biotreat365 won’t attack your plumbing and cause significant and expensive repairs in the future
- Safer to use than harsh chemicals – Minimise risks to yourself and the surrounding environment by choosing Biotreat365 over harsher chemical alternatives.
- Degrades waste faster
- Helps to degrade toilet paper, greased and vegetable waste
By following up your initial application of Biotreat365 with monthly applications, you’ll be able to neutralise the effects of harmful detergents and keep your septic tank in optimal efficiency. Made from completely natural ingredients, Biotreat365 contains no corrosive chemicals, caustic acids and is totally hazard free, so you can be confident your family and surroundings will be safe and healthy.
Furthermore, you can rely on Biotreat365 to not damage any plastic, ceramic or plastic components of your drainage system.
Here at John Reeves Waste Management, we have more than 40 years experience providing a comprehensive range of waste treatment services and we’re always looking for the best solutions to offer. We value providing an excellent customer service and providing you with the information and resources you need to ensure your septic tank is working as well as possible.
For more information about Biotreat365 and how it can improve your septic tank’s capabilities, call us today on 0800 358 7455 or get in touch online.